24/7 Inpatient Care and Comfort
When pain or symptoms become too difficult for our patients to manage at home, our Suncoast Hospice of Hillsborough Care Center can bring relief. This inpatient center provides around the clock care and comfort, treatment, and pain and symptom control until patients are comfortable enough to return home.
The Care Center at St. Joseph’s Hospital also allows hospital patients to easily transition from a hospital room into a more home-like and comfortable setting of our Care Center.
Patients and families have the full support of an expert team that may include:
- Hospice and palliative trained physicians, nurses and other medical professionals who can treat pain and symptoms
- Spiritual care, psychosocial and counseling professionals who bring healing and help with decision making
- Specially-trained support and palliative arts volunteers who bring companionship and comfort
The Comforts of Home
Our Care Center is a warm, convenient environment for patients, families and friends who may visit 24/7. Features include:
- Private patient rooms each with an in-room bathroom
- Sleeping recliners for visitors
- Space to decorate the room to bring a more home-like environment
- A family area with a kitchen, TV, office space and a play space for families and friends to take a break or eat a meal together
Suncoast Hospice of Hillsborough Care Center at St. Joseph’s Hospital (map)
3001 W. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Main Hospital 8 East
Tampa, FL 33614
Ask your Care Team for more information about our inpatient care or call (813) 870-4910.